Canzoniere del Lazio were formed in Rome in 1972 and they are considered as one of the most important progressive folk bands in Italy during the seventies.
Their beginnings were strongly inspired by reworkings of central Italy traditional tunes based on a quartet of totally acoustic instrumentists. So their first album in 1973 ("Quando Nascesti Tune") which didn't have a particular success. Singer Sara Modigliani left after the album. more
a1. Ballo in Re (Festa)
b1. Morte di Pulcinella
- Carlo Siliotto / violin, mandolin, tenor fluggelhorn and vocals
- Piero Avallone / drums, putipù and vocals
- Piero Brega / vocals, electric bass, acoustic guitar
- Luigi Cinque / soprano and tenor saxes, clarinet and piccolo
- Francesco Giannattasio/ percussions, organ, accordion, tenor sax and vocals
- Pasquale Minieri / electric and acoustic guitars, electric bass, contrabass and mandolin
link in comments...