Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wisse Scheper - Topaz (Netherlands, 1972)


I guess people might have misunderstood a bit what I was doing in the last few weeks, I meant to post my own personal favourites-- maybe using terms like best or masterpiece was wrong-- that I heard in the last year or so.  I guess few read the introduction, which is OK, and I understand since it was pretty long-winded.  I wouldn't claim that it will turn out these are the favourites for everyone, it's obvious people have different tastes, so I apologize if you're disappointed, I honestly do.  Please, no more crazy fighting, my purpose is to share music with as many people as possible and I've said that multiple times.   I guess the odd thing is there are people who don't like it.  But you can't make everyone happy,  as you can see from the political situation in the United States.  In fact you can't even make a minority of people happy.

As usual I check nowadays to make sure a post hasn't been posted before -- I've had enough comments about that issue already (and again, sorry about the mistake with matrix, I was completely wrong with that one, though I still think it's great music!)  So I was shocked and fell off the chair to see this unknown new blog had already posted this album:
http://progressreview.blogspot.com/
So I'll just send you there.



10 comments:

uros said...

Hello Tristan, I see absolutely no particular reason why you should apologize to the others about your own decisions which rock group you will present in your review. It is absolutely your right. But you already know that many of us support you with your work here! Maybe we do not often show our gratitude, but you know very well that we are somwhere out there, so Tristan may your star continue to shine on. Thanks mate!

Anonymous said...

Great album... If anyone has this in flac or any other lossless format that would be awesome. CHEERS!

Julianryan said...

I'll post it in lossless on my blog. Check back there!
http://progressreview.blogspot.ca/2013/10/wisse-scheper-topaz-net-1972.html

Tristan Stefan said...

Wow, really kind of you to say that, uros. Thanks, and thanks Julian.

Julianryan said...

lossless wisse scheper topaz here:
http://progressreview.blogspot.ca/2013/10/wisse-scheper-topaz-net-1972.html?showComment=1383444859681#c3211407410601775837

Anonymous said...

Dear Tristan thanks again for this precious posts: the are very interesting.
I see you have a huge archive of jazzrock obscurities.
Would it be possible in future to post this 2 Lp:
MAMBA Same 1979 (SWE)
DR, TREE Same 1975 (NZE)
Thanks in advance PIER DE HATFIELD

Ace said...

Yeah man, no apologies are necessary. I think some lose sight of the fact that you are basically doing all of us a big, fat favor; I, for one, am very grateful. Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

This is very useful to me...



Walkie Talkies in India

saomusubi said...

Thanks a lot Tristan and Julian!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all!

Post a Comment