Back in the sixties Peter Lewis played in the band Moby Grape and they did some great (Psych Based) Rock music.
This is an interesting event which apparently almost never happened. http://www.taxim.com/items/tx2071.htm
A totally acoustic set where Peter Lewis plays many old songs from the Moby days.
The official CD has 18 tracks but that missed out a part of the concert. Here you will find the complete 27 tracks played at that event.
Official track list is as follows:
01. Journey to the Crossroads (Peter Lewis) 4:18
02. If You Can’t Learn From My Mistakes (Peter Lewis) 2:59
03. Fate Full of Shadows (Peter Lewis) 3:49
04. In Between the Lines (Peter Lewis) 4:51
05. Little Dreamer (Peter Lewis) 3:38
06. Right Before My Eyes (Peter Lewis) 4:26
07. Beyond the Storm (Peter Lewis) 3:51
08. Set You Free This Time (Gene Clark) 3:35
09. When You Walk in the Room (Sharon Lee Myers) 2:59
10. It’s Late (Dorsey Burnette) 2:25
11. Pictures of the Past (Peter Lewis) 3:31
12. Murder in My Heart for the Judge (Jerry A. Miller Jr./Donald J. Stevenson) 5:20
13. Black Moon (Peter Lewis) 3:05
14. Johnny’s Garden (Stephen Stills) 4:02
15. Just the Way Things Are (Peter Lewis) 3:53
16. If Life Was Just A Game (Peter Lewis) 5:41
17. In This Place (Peter Lewis) 3:09
18. He (Peter Lewis) 4:40
Our version adds
02. Motorcycle Irene (Skip Spence) 2:24
04. Hey Grandma (Jerry Miller/Don Stevenson) 3:14
08. Shape By The Window (Peter Lewis) 3:37
09. Aint No Use (Jerry Miller/Don Stevenson) 4:53
16. 8-05 (Jerry Miller/Don Stevenson) 5:15
19. Silver Wheels (Peter Lewis) 3:11
22. Lost Horizon (Peter Lewis) 5:22
23. For You (Peter Lewis) 4:45
27. Fall On You (Peter Lewis) 2:16
Of course this skews the "official" track order around a bit and makes for a double CD rather than a single one. The sound is great VBR avg (on the samples) around 190.
Peter Lewis - guitar, vocals
David West - guitar, mandolin, banjo, background vocals
Thanks go to Huck for the Extended Version.