I have the 1970 Hamburg bootleg "Honest One" which is probably the earliest album of Man Live and has many of the tracks from the Third album Man live on it.
Roger Leonard--Guitar, Harp, Piano, Percussion, Vocals
Clive John--Organ, Piano, Guitar, Vocals
Mike Jones--Lead Guitar, Vocals
Jeff Jones--Drums, Percussion
1. Prelude (1:49)
2. The Storm (5:07)
3. It Is as It Must Be (10:36)
1. Spunk Box (8:30)
2. My Name Is Jesus Smith (5:53)
3. Parchment and Candles (3:09)
4. Brother Arnold's Red and White Striped Tent (2:53)
CD Bonus Material
1. A Sad Song - Previously Unreleased - Early Version Of Grasshopper
2. Walkin' The Dogma - Early Version of Spunk Box
3. My Name Is Jesus Smith - Previously Unreleased Version
1969 Beat Club MPG Video
1. 2.30 Definitely
2. Brother Arnold's Red And White Striped Tent
Here is a reduced size clip of Micky from the Beat Club Video in glorious Black And White.
Also (in the comments) is a minor Discography.
Please note the Beat Club videos have separate links as some people do not want video at all. Whereas those who already have this album may want the video on it's own.
The second album whilst being less ambitious than the first was still a great thing to hear. Some great tracks "Prelude- The Storm" "It Is As It Must Be" and "Spunk Box" being my faves.