Saturday, November 04, 2006

Prog Not Frog Radio Presents: The Voice of The Moon # 020 With The Herbalist (Special Tribute to ProgNotFroggers: One song for each of you)

Hello my friends!

We have arrived to the 20th show. That’s about 5 months doing The Voice of The Moon. I am not sure what the future of the show is going to be. But surprises are coming for the blog visitors.

Today’s show is special. I want to do a tribute to the other members of ProgNotFrog and to the visitors of the Prog Not Frog chatroom at the Soulseek network.



They are:

Nahavanda & Eela Free from Turkey.

Micaus from Australia.

Sir Winston Churchill, lpelo and Zaxxon from England.

Skaarse from Norway.

Beau Heem from Finland.

Mind Masque from Italy.

Manelis from Greece.

Seebaer & Oiz from Germany.

Isabelbc from Brazil.

Queen of Maybe and Chapin Floyd from Guatemala.

Guadalupe from Mexico.

Algarnas from Venezuela.


That’s twelve countries.

Twelve different universes.

Songs in Nine languages.

I have selected one song from each nation represented at ProgNotFrog.
Dedicated to these friends and also to you all listeners of The Voice of The Moon.

Keep Listening…!!!


And now...

==>VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUCENMENT <==
Now we are hosting The Voice of The Moon at our own site.!!!!
This is the link:

(alternative link can be found in the comments)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Image: Irene Hardwicke Olivieri: "Girl with Frogs" (oil on wood) Do yourself a big favor. See more Irene's paintings at http://www.irenehardwickeolivieri.com/ If you can buy one. She is great!

8 comments:

Jaime Antonio Alvarez said...

This is an alternative link to The Voice of the Moonj #020

http://tinyurl.com/ydbgu9

Enjoy!

isabelbc said...

My friend The Herbalist,

I'm very touched because of your initiative.

I loved hearing musics from many different countries.

Music, besides giving us pleasure when listened, is providing us new friends all over the world.

:o)

Isabel from Brazil

nahavanda said...

thank you a lot my friend,
as usual it is great!

wish i have an option to send beers online..drinkin & listening now once again.

Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

fantastic. I love your blog and your music. If you are female, i love you.

Anonymous said...

this is so nice....animo!!

hahaha peace

EelaFree said...

great show.

Raw & Real Retail said...

Great concept! I think, however, something seems missing...

Tell me if I am being crazy here, but...

BlackwatchPlaid from America

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am truly moved.
Haven't listened to the show yet but just .. wow :)
Seeing me included in that tribute is a hell of an honour, thank you so much.

Best regards, Uli

Post a Comment